Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Newest skill

The following clip is a surefire bore to anyone except grandparents and maybe a few aunts and cousins. It is a clip of Avery counting. That's it. I would like to get her on tape doing more exciting things, but she doesn't get the concept of the video camera. Whenever she sees it she wants to watch a video on it. So most of the footage I have of her contains her reaching out to the camera saying "watch Kayla" or "watch Avery" and crying because I won't let her. Because of this the following clip shows the back of her head. A lot.



Avery can count to ten. Most might not care, but her mommy is very proud.

1 comment:

Windylou said...

They won't seem so boring in a few years, I promise. We have tape upon tape of Mark asking the kids to count, say their names and ages, and a MILLION times saying "turn it over" (the viewer on the camera) and "see Michael" " I want to see me" It is the most darling thing ever to be able to see them doing the most mundane things.