Monday, April 14, 2008

The Outfit


This is Kayla's favorite outfit. Interesting to say the least. Every article of clothing she has on were bought as separates not intended to be worn with each other. Somehow she managed to find all of them in her closet and assemble this very pink, very patterned outfit. She would wear it everyday if it were clean. If it comes through the wash then she will change into it. she always wears her pink sparkle shoes (purchased for dress up but have somehow become everyday shoes.) Sometimes it has a silver sparkly belt too.
Now I am not the kind of mom that needs to pick out her kid's clothes. I let them do that. Hey, it's one less thing I have to worry about. I will of course "make" them wear certain things for pictures and what not but I really have few rules when it comes to their clothes. No jammies to church and no swimsuits to daddy's work. That's about it. So of course I let Kayla wear this whenever it's clean. Oh how I wish it would warm up and she would at least take off the Dr. Seuss tights.



4 comments:

Wilde Things said...

I love her little pose the most. She is so dang cute! And she sounds just like Abby. Especially when it comes to pink.

Rachael said...

That is an interesting outfit :) She is so adorable. I always looked forward to seeing her clothes that she picked out for the day. It makes a great laugh to start the day though. How are you guys doing?

WindyLou said...

Hilarious! I used to do that, only I "coordinated" 70's flowers patterns instead of going with a color theme. At least pink matches pink...

Kim said...

personally, one of my favorites too! Love that girl.