Wednesday, April 2, 2008

April Fool's

We aren't big pranksters in our house. The kids kinda got into April Fool's Day by saying silly things like "there's a rocket ship", or "there's a butterfly" and point into the empty air. But this year I pulled a little prank on Caden. I sent him to school with an empty lunch box with nothing but a note saying "April Fool's...look around". I was waiting in the doorway with Subway and Taco Bell. I twas fun and luckily he saw me before he started crying because he had no lunch.

2 comments:

Wilde Things said...

Fun! I put paper underneath the peanut butter on Tys sandwich. That was as fooly as we got. Ty thought it was great though, he loves April Fools and tried pulling pranks at school all day. Luckily, nothing that caused problems--probably more like, there is a rocket ship out the window.

Anonymous said...

Mom didn't like it when I called and said i was in labor, April Fools. I personally thought it was dang funny.