Thursday, September 17, 2009

A Haunted Surprise

It's been a busy few weeks since the kids have been back in school. I know. It should be the other way around and I should have more time on my hands. But somehow time has gotten away from me. In time I will catch up on this blog. For now, I will start with some of the things we did over the summer.

The kids called me upstairs for a surprise. All of the lights were turned out and I saw Kayla standing still as a statue like this.......


I know I was supposed to be scared, but I couldn't help but laugh. For some odd reason I found her "cute" in her morbid costume.

Cade then jumped out at me.
The room was set up with lots of scarey things like this ghost.



The scarey ghost.....




....was just a horse.
I was glad to see them having fun together and using their imagination, considering they are usually fighting. It was a nice surprise.


1 comment:

WindyLou said...

That costume is hi-larious!