Sunday, January 10, 2010

Once There Was A Snowman...

We had our 3rd big snow this weekend. It was by far the biggest but not the best for packing. We tried to build a snowman but it was slow in coming. We finally got one we were satisfied with thanks to the remnants of our neighbour's snowman from last week.


Kayla is trying to even out the lumps in the little fella.


Avery was content playing with the bucket and shovel. She loves the snow and was sad when we came in.



The finished product. It looks more like a snow blob but we are still proud of it.


Rewarded for their efforts. I was nice and bought them a treat but still made them split a Sprite.

It was a fun afternoon and a nice way to end their winter break, but so help me if it snows again tonight and they don't have school tomorrow I will poke out my eyes. Three weeks! Three weeks for a school break. I love 'em but will be doing the happy dance when they get on the bus in the morning.





1 comment:

Lisa Bunker said...

I love your Snowman!!!!! I can't believe they cancelled school, There have been many times when I wished they would have cancelled here! but no luck!!!! I've only know one time when school was cancelled because of snow!