Sunday, March 30, 2008

Pure Bliss


I spent yesterday at the Kur-Royal Day Spa. It was a surprise gift from Brice. He figured I deserved a little time to myself since he had been out of town for the past 3 weeks.
Let me take a moment to say what a wonder man he is. He is so thoughtful, kind, giving and supportive. He is a wonderful husband and father. I am very blessed to have snagged him.

Saltwater Relaxation Pool

My friend Kim went with me and we had a wonderful time relaxing and destressing. There were so many great things to do there. My favorite was the sand light bath where you laid on a sandy beach with a simulated sunrise and sunset. I also enjoyed the herbal vapor room and massage. The hay steam bath and ice fountain were unique but I will definitely be heading back there. I guess you could say that Brice no longer has to worry about what to get me for my birthday or Christmas or Mother's day or our anniversary. Thanks sweetie for the gift and for watching all 5 kids!

www.kur-royal.de


1 comment:

Wilde Things said...

So jealous. I told Travis maybe I deserved something like that. He asked if I wanted him to leave for three weeks. Hmmm . . . tempting.