Friday, September 12, 2008

Kayla

Kayla is going to been a rotten teenager. That is the only explanation Brice and I can come up with as to why she is just so sweet and good now. She really is the perfect child. She is always happy, even when she's sick. She loves to play with you, but is perfectly content to sit and entertain herself with a box of crayons. She loves to help me out, whatever I'm doing. She loves to cook in the kitchen, clean, help with Avery, do laundry and even likes doing dishes.

She is little Ms. Independent. She requires and certainly doesn't want any help in getting dressed, making her bed or even washing in the shower. She will let me fix her hair, but is happy to wet it back and stick a headband in it by herself if needed.

Kayla loves to cuddle and sit in your lap. She is a very affectionate child and says "I love you" or "you look pretty" all day long.

She is coming along well in school. She has 2 good friends in her class and enjoys going. She is starting a reading program at home with me and hasn't complained (yet).

Of course when describing Kayla I have to include a few of her songs. Really, she sings and dances all of the time. She is way better than anything on TV.

Here is another love ballad. A Kayla original. She had been singing songs from Camp Rock when I got the camera out. When I asked her to sing for me she wanted to perform one that she just had made up in her mind....obviously. The lyrics make no sense. She sings about petals falling, being enchanted, and some competition.

No comments: