Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Left hook

Last week Avery had a virus and required a lot of extra holding and carrying around and then some more holding. So much that I pulled a muscle in my back....or at least I thought that is why I was in pain. It turns out that I actually hurt myself playing the Wii. The kids love playing Wii sports, especially boxing and I am obviously more out of shape than they are.

This is a video clip of Kayla boxing. The thing about Kayla is that I could video tape her any time during the day and it is guaranteed to entertain. During this clip, she knocks down her opponent only to have them get back up and knock her out. Enjoy.

1 comment:

Rachael said...

"Oh no she didn't". She is so adorable. Your're right about the entertaining. She always gets me to laugh. I can't believe how big Avery is now. I remember seeing her as the little newborn. My how time flies.