Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Procrastination

I am "taking a break" from writing my talk for Stake Conference. I am sitting at the computer listening to Caden sing to himself upstairs while he cleans his room. Don't be too impressed with him though, he is doing it so he can earn money, not because he is such an wonderful obedient child.
Ok, he just came down and said that he cleaned his room, Kayla's room and the entire upstairs....I guess we can be a little impressed with him.

Kayla is at school for a few more hours. Avery is still asleep and Caden is on Spring Break for 2 weeks.

I have a lot to blog about, but so little time. We took a fun trip to Cologne, Germany this weekend. Fun pictures and stories to share soon.

Brice and I are heading to Paris in a few days....ALL BY OURSELVES!

All right, enough of these random thoughts, I must get back to writing my talk....it needs to be done before we leave on Friday....ugh this is no fun.

No comments: