Sunday, April 12, 2009

Tea For Two

A few weeks ago Kayla was really into playing tea party. It seemed like we had 3 or 4 a day. She would spend a good amount of time getting it all set up and then I would come up stairs (only when she called me and only if I "rang" the door bell pretending to be her friend).I'm not sure how you play tea party with your daughters, but we use Cherry Coke and chocolate chips.


Pretty hostess Kayla



I love this little girl. She is so creative, imaginative and sweet. She loves to cuddle and just be with mommy.



Tea party is only one of the MANY things she wants to play each day. We play our fair share of "school", "sleepover", "going to the movies" (we never actually watch a movie but pretend to call and ask our moms, find something to wear, drive to the the theater and buy our tickets and popcorn). Of course we play "house", "going shopping", and "sleeping beauty" (I get to sleep and she brushed my hair). Thanks to my sweet girl for the memories.

1 comment:

Kim said...

How sweet! I would love to have a tea party or two. At my house it's all about lightsaber duels and hot wheels. She os so cute, Misty--just like her momma!