Thursday, May 28, 2009

Mallorca

Sun, sand and nothing to do but flip from front to back on my beach chair.


I was lucky enough to spend 3 glorious days in Mallorca, Spain with 2 friends (Kim and Kathy). Brice sent me away for my Mother's Day gift while he got stuck at home with 3 kids. Yes, I am a very luck woman...he is the best.


View of the beach from out on the pier.



Sitting on the pier looking into the crystal blue water.



Taking in the view.



Six feet in need of a tan.
Obviously taken on the 1st day.



The water was so beautiful with all the shades of blue. This picture really doesn't do it justice.



Picture taken from our hotel.



Lunch on the beach.

We had a fabulous time. It was so relaxing. We went down to the beach at about 9am and didn't come inside until 6pm for showers and dinner. We read, slept, chatted and people watched. There were a lot of very interesting people to watch and some that you would rather not see since many of the ladies opted for no tan lines. We had a 300 lb lady next to us that went topless. We tried to look away and "delete, delete, delete" the image, but it was useless. Instead we called her "big momma". It was such a beautiful place, that I would love to take Brice and the kids there someday. Thanks again Brice, I love you.



3 comments:

all things girly said...

i'm so jealous!!

windylou said...

Um, yeah. I was jealous before, but this takes the cake.

Harmony said...

Hi Misty. That trip looks fabulous! What hotel did you stay in?